All Elite Wrestling’s return to pay-per-view on Saturday night for Double or Nothing comes at a strange time around the globe. AEW, much like WWE, has been forced to adjust to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic by holding events without fans, and they now will bring their annual Memorial Day weekend event to an empty Daily’s Place in Jacksonville, Florida.
The card features a trio of title bouts with Brodie Lee challenging Jon Moxley for the AEW world title, Nyla Rose defending the women’s championship against Hikaru Shida and Cody battling Lance Archer to become the first-ever TNT champion. But there are other prominent matches on the card as well, including Matt Hardy teaming with The Elite to take on Chris Jericho’s Inner Circle in a Stadium Stampede match inside an empty TIAA Bank Field.
There are currently eight scheduled matches for the card and a tag match between Private Party and Best Friends scheduled for The Buy-In pre-show. Check out the full card below along with all the details you need to watch AEW Double or Nothing on pay-per-view.
Watch 2020 AEW Double or Nothing
Date: Saturday, May 23
Location: Daily’s Place — Jacksonville, Florida
Start time: 8 p.m. ET (The Buy-In starts at 7:30 p.m.)
Watch live: Traditional PPV (check local provider) — $59.99 | BR Live | Fite TV — $49.99
2020 AEW Dynamite match card
- AEW World Championship: Jon Moxley (c) vs. Brodie Lee
- AEW TNT Championship: Cody vs. Lance Archer
- AEW Women’s Championship: Nyla Rose (c) vs. Hikaru Shida (No DQ, no countout)
- Matt Hardy & The Elite vs. The Inner Circle (Stadium Stampede)
- Casino Ladder Match (AEW world championship shot): Darby Allin vs. Colt Cabana vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Joey Janela vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Kip Sabian vs. Frankie Kazarian vs. Luchasaurus vs. mystery competitor
- MJF vs. Jungle Boy
- Penelope Ford vs. Kris Statlander
- Dustin Rhodes vs. Shawn Spears
- Private Party vs. Best Friends (The Buy-In pre-show)
Read more from source here…