Already-strained relations between China and the U.S. have become even tenser during the coronavirus pandemic. CQ Roll Call’s Niels Lesniewski sits down with Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee to discuss what is at stake.
- Trump’s order on social media meets swift resistance
- Democrats press OSHA head over COVID-19 enforcement
- VA secretary grilled on Nazi grave markers
- House passes bill giving small businesses leeway on COVID-19 loans
- House scraps votes on FISA bill
The post Coronavirus Special Report: Sen. Marsha Blackburn on China appeared first on Roll Call.
Shawn Zeller and Evan Campbell
Read more from source here…