Utah @ Arizona
Current Records: Utah 8-8; Arizona 13-1
What to Know
The #6 Arizona Wildcats will stay at home another game and welcome the Utah Utes at 8 p.m. ET Jan. 15 at McKale Memorial Center. The Wildcats are out to keep their nine-game home win streak alive.
Arizona was the big favorite in their most recent contest, and for good reason. They made easy work of the Colorado Buffaloes on Thursday and carried off a 76-55 win. Arizona got double-digit scores from four players: forward Azuolas Tubelis (14), guard Justin Kier (14), guard Bennedict Mathurin (13), and guard Pelle Larsson (12).
Meanwhile, the matchup between the Utes and the Washington State Cougars on Saturday was not a total blowout, but with Utah falling 77-61 at home, it was darn close to turning into one. The top scorer for Utah was guard Both Gach (15 points).
Arizona’s victory brought them up to 13-1 while Utah’s defeat pulled them down to 8-8. The Wildcats are 11-1 after wins this year, and Utah is 3-4 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: McKale Memorial Center — Tucson, Arizona
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Follow: CBS Sports App
Arizona have won five out of their last eight games against Utah.
- Feb 04, 2021 – Utah 73 vs. Arizona 58
- Jan 16, 2020 – Arizona 93 vs. Utah 77
- Feb 14, 2019 – Utah 83 vs. Arizona 76
- Jan 05, 2019 – Arizona 84 vs. Utah 81
- Jan 27, 2018 – Arizona 74 vs. Utah 73
- Jan 04, 2018 – Arizona 94 vs. Utah 82
- Jan 05, 2017 – Arizona 66 vs. Utah 56
- Feb 27, 2016 – Utah 70 vs. Arizona 64
All news and articles are copyrighted to the respective authors and/or News Broadcasters. LC is an independent Online News Aggregator
Read more from original source here…