Through 3 Quarters
Down ten at the end of last quarter, the Oklahoma City Thunder have now snagged the lead. After three quarters it’s looking more and more like their high-powered offense is just too much for the Toronto Raptors as the Thunder lead 87-76.
Oklahoma City has been riding high on the performance of shooting guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who has 24 points and seven assists. Shooting guard Gary Trent Jr. has led the way so far for Toronto, as he has 21 points along with four boards.
Toronto has lost 83% of the time when they were down heading into the fourth quarter this season, so this one seems just about wrapped up
Oklahoma City @ Toronto
Current Records: Oklahoma City 7-16; Toronto 11-13
What to Know
The Toronto Raptors will take on the Oklahoma City Thunder at 7:30 p.m. ET Wednesday at Scotiabank Arena after having had a few days off. Both teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
Toronto strolled past the Washington Wizards with points to spare on Sunday, taking the matchup 102-90. The squad ran away with 63 points in the first half and mostly just sat on those in the second to pick up the win. Among those leading the charge for the Raptors was center Pascal Siakam, who had 31 points along with six boards.
Meanwhile, Oklahoma City didn’t have too much trouble with the Detroit Pistons on the road on Monday as they won 114-103. The victory came about thanks to a strong surge after the half to overcome a 63-50 deficit. The Thunder’s shooting guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander looked sharp as he posted a double-double on 30 points and 13 dimes.
Toronto is the favorite in this one, with an expected 7.5-point margin of victory. But bettors beware: they are only 2-5 against the spread when favored.
Toronto didn’t have too much breathing room in their game with Oklahoma City when the two teams previously met in April, but they still walked away with a 112-106 victory. Will the Raptors repeat their success, or does Oklahoma City have a better game plan this time around? We’ll find out soon enough.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, Ontario
- TV: Bally Sports Oklahoma
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $30.00
The Raptors are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Thunder, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Raptors as a 7-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Oklahoma City have won seven out of their last 12 games against Toronto.
- Apr 18, 2021 – Toronto 112 vs. Oklahoma City 106
- Mar 31, 2021 – Oklahoma City 113 vs. Toronto 103
- Jan 15, 2020 – Toronto 130 vs. Oklahoma City 121
- Dec 29, 2019 – Oklahoma City 98 vs. Toronto 97
- Mar 22, 2019 – Oklahoma City 116 vs. Toronto 109
- Mar 20, 2019 – Toronto 123 vs. Oklahoma City 114
- Mar 18, 2018 – Oklahoma City 132 vs. Toronto 125
- Dec 27, 2017 – Oklahoma City 124 vs. Toronto 107
- Mar 16, 2017 – Oklahoma City 123 vs. Toronto 102
- Nov 09, 2016 – Toronto 112 vs. Oklahoma City 102
- Mar 28, 2016 – Oklahoma City 119 vs. Toronto 100
- Nov 04, 2015 – Toronto 103 vs. Oklahoma City 98
Injury Report for Toronto
- Precious Achiuwa: Out (Shoulder)
- OG Anunoby: Out (Hip)
- Khem Birch: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Oklahoma City
No Injury Information
All news and articles are copyrighted to the respective authors and/or News Broadcasters. LC is an independent Online News Aggregator
Read more from original source here…