Through 3 Quarters
The Orlando Magic are one quarter away from solidifying a big victory for the organization. They currently hold an 86-85 lead over the Denver Nuggets.
Power forward Chuma Okeke has led the way so far for Orlando, as he has 17 points and five assists in addition to seven boards. One thing to keep an eye out for is Mo Bamba’s foul situation as he currently sits at five.
Denver has been led by power forward Aaron Gordon, who so far has 22 points along with six rebounds.
Orlando @ Denver
Current Records: Orlando 17-32; Denver 30-18
What to Know
The Orlando Magic have quite the challenge ahead of them as they’re expected to be blown off the court. They are staying on the road on Sunday to face off against the Denver Nuggets at 10 p.m. ET April 4 at Ball Arena. Orlando has been on the wrong side of a one-way rivalry with Denver and is hoping to record their first win since March 15 of 2016.
The Magic were pulverized by the Utah Jazz 137-91 this past Saturday. Orlando was in a tough position by the half, with the score already sitting at 78-40. Shooting guard Dwayne Bacon had a pretty forgettable game, playing for 36 minutes with 5-for-15 shooting.
Meanwhile, Denver was able to grind out a solid victory over the Los Angeles Clippers this past Thursday, winning 101-94. The team accrued 62 points in the first half and coasted on those for the win. The top scorer for Denver was point guard Jamal Murray (23 points).
The Magic are now 17-32 while the Nuggets sit at 30-18. Denver is 17-12 after wins this year, and Orlando is 9-22 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Ball Arena — Denver, Colorado
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Nuggets are a big 16.5-point favorite against the Magic, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Nuggets, as the game opened with the Nuggets as a 14.5-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Denver have won nine out of their last 11 games against Orlando.
- Mar 23, 2021 – Denver 110 vs. Orlando 99
- Dec 18, 2019 – Denver 113 vs. Orlando 104
- Nov 02, 2019 – Denver 91 vs. Orlando 87
- Dec 05, 2018 – Denver 124 vs. Orlando 118
- Nov 23, 2018 – Denver 112 vs. Orlando 87
- Dec 08, 2017 – Denver 103 vs. Orlando 89
- Nov 11, 2017 – Denver 125 vs. Orlando 107
- Jan 16, 2017 – Denver 125 vs. Orlando 112
- Dec 10, 2016 – Denver 121 vs. Orlando 113
- Mar 15, 2016 – Orlando 116 vs. Denver 110
- Dec 08, 2015 – Orlando 85 vs. Denver 74
Injury Report for Denver
No Injury Information
Injury Report for Orlando
- Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Illness)
- Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Foot)
- Gary Harris: Out (Thigh)
- Khem Birch: Out (Illness)
- Cole Anthony: Out (Ribs)
- Karim Mane: Out (Hamstring)
- Jonathan Isaac: Out for the Season (Knee)
- Markelle Fultz: Out for the Season (Knee)
All news and articles are copyrighted to the respective authors and/or News Broadcasters. LC is an independent Online News Aggregator
Read more from original source here…